The Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 is a radial front motorcycle tire that offers well-balanced sport performance for a variety of sport bikes. Radial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- Advanced belt design and Jointless Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact patch
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding
- Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance
- Offers a balance of grip in wet and dry conditions with longer wear
- Radial tire for sport bikes
- Tubeless (TL)
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.