More grip PLUS more tire life equals the Sportmax Q3+. This is the ultimate in hyper-sport tire performance for serious sport riders and track-day riders and offers extended tire life so you can spend more time on your favorite tracks and roads. The aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length enhancing wet-weather performance.
- Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread technology providing a cool-running, long-wearing compound in the center for long tread life, enhanced straight-line stability and excellent traction, while the sides feature lateral-grip compounds to enhance traction at moderate-to-maximum lean angles
- Exhibits exceptional cornering stability, especially at high lean angles, responsive and precise steering characteristics, and predictable, smooth transitional-steering performance and impressive performance in dry conditions as a result of CFT
- Tread pattern utilizes Dunlop's cosecant-curve but with fewer grooves that are longer-track-proven to greatly enhance wet-weather performance
- Delivers more performance and 20% greater tire life than the Q3 radial
- Features Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT)
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- Tubeless (TL)
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.