Introducing the all-new Sportmax Q4. Bold look, bold performance for bold riders. This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made! Designed with Dunlop’s Jointless Tread (JLT) technology using a continuously wound strip compound to optimizes stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the sidewall.
- DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- Tubeless (TL)
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.