The Roadsmart III offers sport-touring riders’ ultra-high mileage and sport-bike level grip. Outstanding wet-weather performance and great overall handling add to this tire’s tremendous versatility. Dunlop's exclusive MT Multi-Tread design binds a high-mileage compound to the center tread and high-adhesion compound to the lateral flanks for high cornering grip.
- Innovative new cross groove tread pattern achieves better drainage in the wet for more grip and extended longevity.
- Optimized construction for superior wet performance and mileage.
- New sidewall construction helps to provide superior shock absorption and precise handling.
- All new 19-inch front and 17-inch rear sizes to fit Adventure Series machines.
- Rear tire profile designed to increase the footprint
- For sport and touring bikes
- Tubeless (TL)
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.