Metzeler ME 880 Marathon Motorcycle Tire is the premium line dedicated to cruiser and heavy touring bikes. Featuring high-tech construction, fashionable design and soft compound for high grip allows great torque output with total control. Machine-specific carcass construction for exceptional riding comfort and stability at all speeds, even under heavy load. Tread pattern design with offset central groove's alignment providing high mileage for never-ending riding fun. Whether you are accelerating hard or hitting the brakes, the ME880 Marathon Tires provide premium performance and world-class reliability.
- New alpha sizes (MH, MT, MU) provide higher load capacity and increased mileage
- High-Mileage Cruiser Touring Tire
- Premium line dedicated to cruiser and heavy touring bikes, featuring high-tech construction not found in other cruiser tires
- Machine-specific carcass construction for exceptional riding comfort and stability at all speeds, even under heavy load
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Computer-designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics, low noise
- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes
- Tubeless (TL)
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.