Michelin has expanded and raised the standards of their highly acclaimed reputation of its predecessor, the Commander II tire. With the latest addition to the Touring portfolio., the Michelin Commander III Touring is designed for Baggers to get better mileage with excellent wet grip and longevity. Michelin’s patented velvet sidewall designs and new tread patterns enhance the styling of all V-Twin motorcycles.
- 100% silica reinforced rubber for maximum performance in wet conditions
- The commitment to Michelin® Total Performance™ makes the Michelin® Commander III tire line a trusted choice for all-season riding
- Patented velvet sidewall designs and distinctive tread patterns enhance the styling of V-Twin motorcycles
- The architecture and more rounded profile for optimal stability and comfort
- The Commander III "Cruiser" Tires and Commander III "Touring" Tires are unique models. Each model features a unique sidewall design with slightly different tread patterns.
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.