The Michelin Commander II is the high-mileage motorcycle tire cruiser riders trust thanks to its special design and innovative technology. This tire offers unparalleled longevity while providing great stability, grip and handling. Ride in style with confidence with the tire for all types of cruisers.
- Commander II tires designed for dramatically extended mileage and feature Aramid tread plies to resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Radically different tread pattern for head-turning looks; premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
- Michelin states, "Provides nearly twice the mileage of competitive cruiser tires (based on independent testing)"
- Rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire as well. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.